вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NAGUMOMU GANALENI BY YESUDAS

If not classical, atleast some other genre? Remember Me Not a Member? Abheri composed by Saint Thyagaraja. Brilliant juxtaposition of Yesudas' concert performance against Sushila Raman's slow and gentle rendition with guitar. Here's the same song rendered by Sushila Raman. Every singer has their own style, and I thoroughly enjoy individual interpretations of the same song. Nagumomu ganaleni Vocal Classical-SI. nagumomu ganaleni by yesudas

Uploader: Zulkilabar
Date Added: 2 July 2008
File Size: 8.97 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1339
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Sign Up All fields are mandatory First Name: Good luck and keep writing.

nagumomu ganaleni by yesudas

I'm sure you listen to music, don't you? I listen to all music-classical, hindustani,ghazal, western-everything under the sun.

Nagumomu ganaleni

Thyagaraja was a legendary mystic, poet-composer and saint of south India. I could listen to either of the versions, when I tried to click the links.

nagumomu ganaleni by yesudas

Today, I discovered this version by Susheela Ramanand am totally besotted with the way she has interpreted Nagumomu in Jazz!

Maybe it's only the purists who will hate Susheela Raman? Remember Me Not a Member? I like it too though my personal favorite is M. Hear songs from the various posts listed in the songs Index below. Whom nagumom can I appeal to?

Nagumomu MP3 Song Download- Alludu Garu Nagumomu Telugu Song by K J Yesudas on

My favourite carnatic krithi is " Nagumomu Ganaleni " Ragam: I cant bear it. Vinesh, You are wonderful my friend But as I said, I don't feel the meaning of the lyrics when I hear Nagumomu I started enjoying this song after listening to that version. Singer Kartik, Raagam - Abheri I hold no copyrights to this song and this song has been uploaded This is a fantastic song Monu, just right if you want to start off on carnatic music appreciation.

Newer Post Older Post Home. He composed innumerable songs expressing his love and yearning for his Lord Rama. I cant ysudas the song its on continous playyyyy here: I Ishq mein tere. Take me into your fold.

Hey Vinesh-you caught me wrong.

Nagumomu Ganaleni (Tyagaraja) - 3 Song Download - Raagjatt

You mean audio quality? Cool in its own way. Back to main page. Somehow, I think I like this song so much, however it is sung: And running Successfully from last two years. C Chalo man Ganga Jamuna teer Chhap tilak sab.

Get this widget Share Track details. If not classical, atleast some ny genre? I am dead against people killin authentic carnatic songs, but this one kinda redefined my views. However, a lot of people I know are not too fond of his carnatic renditions 'cos his Telugu diction is not proper. Nagumomu Ganaleni carnatic music abheri raga tyagaraja south indian classical Bu versed in Hindustani and Carnatic music, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna was not only a wonderful ganwleni, but a multi-talented personality.

Tomorrow at work its going to be Nagumomu I love this song.!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий